Friday 20 December 2013

Thank you Ruby White for a lovely 5* Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read-recommended, 20 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Foxden Acres (Kindle Edition)
A well written interesting story about life for an educated, country girl during the second world war. Through the eyes of the lead character Bess it covers many aspects of the social changes the war had both personally and on her communities. You come to care about Bess and what's happening in her life, family, friends, work and the challenges war brings.

This is not a genre of book I would normally read but this one was recommended. I am happy to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it and I look forward to reading about the sisters of Bess in the sequel books. Foxden Acres

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment